From August 23rd to 27th, A PLUS JAPAN, a worldwide publisher of hit anime games, and Crunchyroll Games, the interactive division of the global leader in anime, will join forces at Gamescom in Cologne, Germany to give event goers an early hands-on preview of the highly anticipated online action game One Punch Man: World. Located at Stand B-031 in Hall 6, Gamescom visitors will be among the first in the world to experience the English demo of One Punch Man: World and have the chance to take on heroic challenges to win themed prizes.
Let’s have a closer look at the events:
- Guidebook: Start your journey here! Come to the One Punch Man: World booth, follow the social media accounts and get a guidebook from the staff!
- The Hero’s Journey: Take on all the activities below and collect special stamps for each to win fun prizes and swag!
- Game Demo: Be some of the first players in the world to try the English demo of One Punch Man: World! It’s your turn to become a hero for fun!
- Punching Machine: How strong is your "one punch"? Come to the punching machine and challenge the record!
- Photo Op: Pose with One-Punch Man himself—Saitama, and take a great shot!
- Prizes: Show off your completed guide book for prizes, including themed hand fans, masks, hairpins, and mouse mats. (Limited supplies, First-come First-Served Basis!)
One Punch Man: World is an online action game that recreates the world of the globally popular anime series One-Punch Man and offers a hardcore action experience for PC and mobile! The game will be available cross-platform on App Store, Google Play, and PC with language support in English, French, German, Spanish, and Portuguese. Pre-registration for PC is now open on the official website.