A lot of thought has been put into GTA 5's cars, but what about the go-juice that keeps them running? Using the Fuel script means your car will slowly run out of gas as you drive. It also adds a gas tank meter (just above your minimap) to let you know when you're low on petrol, which you can refill by visiting a gas station or using a jerry can.
The first fuel mod for GTA V!
- Fuel bar above the minimap
- Engine stops if you run out of fuel
- To refill fuel stop the car near a petrol station and sound the horn
- You can also refill your car using the jerry can (hold L near vehicle)
- Car fuel is stored for the last 10 vehicles
- When you run low on gas the fuel bar turns red
- Blips with petrol station locations on map
- Map with petrol station locations included in archive
Video showcasing the mod in action