Entrepreneurs rejoice! Your bid to become the world's biggest business tycoon starts now! Kasedo Games and Dapper Penguin Studios are thrilled to announce that the massively addictive tycoon game, Rise of Industry hits full release worldwide for Windows PC, Mac and Linux priced at $29.99, €29.99, £22.99.
Inspired by classic, old school tycoon games with a modern twist, Rise of Industry challenges you to build your fledgling company from the ground up and push for greatness in an ever-changing business climate. Create vast production lines, complex transport routes and meet the demand of towns and villages to see the profit roll in and your reputation soar. But beware - finite resources, fiercely competitive AI and industrial pollution can all break your business without the proper planning. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
- Experience tailored for every player - Specialise in just trading, production, gathering or any combination and research your way to bigger and better things.
- Use PR & Marketing to gain favour (or repair damage) with your business partners.
- Choose from over 100 individual products and manage the manufacturing process from harvesting raw materials all the way to delivering the end product to local stores & townspeople?
- Build and manage a solid transportation network to enable efficient transfer of goods via plentiful trucks, speedy trains and high capacity airships.
- Be prepared for fierce competition – Advanced town and city A.I., make for an intelligent and changing game world so you won’t be the only one looking for the best deal.
- Town personalities – adapt a suitable approach for every town or face their economic backlash.
- Huge, procedurally generated maps mean that you’ll always have room to expand your empire into whether in testing scenarios or sandbox mode where imagination is your only limit.
- Be quick to adapt to the current business climate with contracts, random events and quests keeping you on your toes and cash flowing in.
- Balance environmental impact with productivity, trying to meet your neighbouring town's demands.