Team17 announced the release of Worms Revolution Medieval Tales Pack, the third downloadable content pack for Worms Revolution. Worms Revolution Medieval Tales Pack requires Worms Revolution to play and will be available to download from the Xbox 360 via the Xbox LIVE Arcade Marketplace, PlayStation 3 via the PlayStation Network Store and PC via Steam on Wednesday 21st November.
Tony Bluster-Comb is Don Keystone’s spineless assistant and with his boss in hiding he needs your help to further document the life of Wormius-Fistycuffius. Now’s your chance to do so and become a legendry hero! Storm a series of puzzle-laden castles in these 10 all-new medieval single-player quest missions.
Medieval Tales includes:
- New Campaign Missions. 10 all-new single player campaign missions set in the new medieval theme with narration scripted by award-winning writer, Dean Wilkinson.
- Medieval Theme. A stunning new medieval theme for Worms Revolution that can be used in both local and online matches.
- 5 New Hats. Choose from Hero, Wizard, Peasant, Guard and Executioner hats for your Worms to wear.
- 3 New Speechbanks. Ever wanted your worm to speak like a Hero, Hostage or Villain? Now they can!
Worms Revolution Medieval Tales Pack will be released on Wednesday 21st November and will be available for:
- PlayStation 3 via the PlayStation Network Store for £3.19 / $4.99 / €3.99.
- Xbox 360 via the Xbox LIVE Arcade Marketplace for 400 Microsoft Points.
- PC via Steam for £3.99 / $4.99 / €4.99.