On this day those at Digital Tribe Games stand high upon a virtual hill to proclaim unto the world great news – TinyKeep is coming!
Forged from the heat of pure passion by indie studio Phigames, TinyKeep is a Dungeon Escaping Action RPG with emergent creature AI unlike any seen before it. Prepare to rise up from deep down within the dank darkness of TinyKeep’s dungeons on Steam and other major digital distribution channels this September.
To check all of the available images, click here as we cannot post all of them cause we would destroy our servers.
Players will embrace the role of a hopeless prisoner held deep in a forgotten dungeon who one day wakes up to find themselves mysteriously released. Their saviour is nowhere to be seen, but the cell door is broken and ajar, tempting them with the sweet scent of freedom. With nothing but a flickering lantern and a strange letter left behind by their in-mate, they must venture into the darkness and make their escape!
What really sets TinyKeep apart is the sophisticated AI system, designed to produce unique monster intelligence that behaves in exciting and unpredictable ways. “We wanted to create a game that feels alive, where the dungeon’s inhabitants have their own motivations and needs, and situations are created that have never been seen before in a game of this genre.” says Phi Dinh, founder of Phigames.
- Procedurally generated random dungeons – no playthrough is ever the same!
- Beautiful dynamically lit 3D graphics for a variety of environments – cold slimy walls, hot ?ery pits and pitch black corridors.
- Persistent characters – collect legendary weapons, improve your character and tackle increasingly harder dungeons.
- An innovative Pocket Inventory System that combines stats, customization, inventory, equipment and skills into a single accessible game mechanic.
- Variety of intelligent monsters, each with their own unique behaviors and traits. Creatures work together to chase you down and ?ee from threats.
TinyKeep will be available for PC at launch in September with the Mac and Linux platforms soon to follow.