Scheduled for release on both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 from April 23 in North America and April 26 across Europe, Dragon’s Dogma Dark Arisen is the next exciting chapter in the Dragon’s Dogma franchise. Coming both on a physical disc and as a full game digital download, the title delivers a huge brand new area, missions, enemies and more, plus all of the content from the original game.
Based on player feedback, Dragon’s Dogma Dark Arisen will make the Dragon’s Dogma gameplay experience even more satisfying, with improvements such as easier travel and a more intuitive menu system. For those who already own Dragon’s Dogma and then purchase Dragon’s Dogma Dark Arisen, these improvements will be automatically retrofitted to their original game.
So, what does Dragon’s Dogma Dark Arisen deliver?
All of the content from the original Dragon’s Dogma plus…
- A massive new underground realm to explore featuring over 25 terrifying new enemies
- More skills/equipment/augments:
- Level 3 Skills
- DD:DA provides each character class with a new tier of skills, giving players new devastating abilities and skills to master
- Over 100 pieces of new equipment
- All new high level weapons and armor sets for players venturing into the underground caverns.
- 14 new character/Pawn augments
- New tiers of equipment enhancement
- Level 3 Skills
- And there’s more:
- Increased character customisation options
- Item appraisal
- Option to select Japanese voice over
Dragon’s Dogma Dark Arisen will be available for purchase across Europe as follows:
April 26: PlayStation 3 both disc and digital versions, with the digital version priced at €29.99/£19.99
April 26: Xbox 360 disc based version (with a digital version to follow as a Games on Demand title in the Summer)