The brave Bergson family continues their journey along the Children of Morta development roadmap with the addition of the Setting Sun Inn update. This free update includes New Game+ content with tons of additional lore in stunning new cutscenes and quests. Join the family for another round – it’s on the house.
Developer Dead Mage and publisher 11 bit studios are excited to provide fans of their popular action-RPG, Children of Morta, with the second free content update in the series planned for 2020. This New Game+ mode encourages players to follow the Bergson’s journey again, this time with an increase in difficulty, character skill point caps, and upgrades in both Ben’s workshop and Margaret’s lab.
The lore in Children of Morta is enriched with more than 50 new cutscenes, home events, and activities. These additional pieces of story will strengthen the player’s bond to the Bergson family and the wondrous world of Rea. In addition to the New Game+ content, new family-related quests have been added to the dungeons and will appear during the first playthrough as well. The update is available on all platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch.
Setting Sun Inn update contains:
- New Game Plus mode where players keep previously unlocked characters, skill tree progress, resources, Ben’s workshop and Book of Rea upgrades, all while playing through even more challenging content
- 20 new cutscenes
- 8 new Home Interactive Events to liven up the Bergson family home
- 26 new Home Idle Activities to keep the Bergsons occupied
- 14 new Family Events and Quests in the Dungeons
- 3 new Side Quest Traits
- Balance changes and bug fixes
We reviewed the game when it launched and you can find it linked here. Overall, it is a really good game!