Wow, Turnip Boy is really running with some bad…pickles?!
Developer Snoozy Kazoo and publisher Graffiti Games have snitched on Turnip Boy Robs a Bank, confessing that the single-player heist adventure is plotting to release on Jan. 18, 2024, for PC via Steam, the Epic Games Store, and the Microsoft Store, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Xbox Game Pass, and PC Game Pass.
The follow-up to the notorious hit Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion, this comedic roguelite journey teams Turnip Boy up with the fearsome Pickle Gang to pull off the weirdest heist of all time. It’s plant-astic!
In Turnip Boy Robs a Bank, you'll need more than just your average garden tools to get the job done. Buy wacky items like a diamond pickaxe, C4 and a cardboard box on the dark web to help you achieve the perfect heist. But robbing banks won’t be a carrot cakewalk – you'll have to survive intense shootouts with security guards and elite veggie swat teams to secure your harvest and keep on thieving! Who knew turnips could be so dangerous?
- A thrilling, single-player adventure full of high-stakes bank robbing, dark web browsing, and furious fuzz fighting!
- A big ol’ bank to explore and loot, with roguelite elements to turnip the action.
- Take on the authorities in intense shootouts with tons of wacky weapons.
- Meet a cornucopia of quirky food-based characters, including some familiar faces, plus new citizens with their own stories and problems.
- Earn collectible hats to wear and cassettes with new banger tracks to blast.
- Discover the deeper history of Turnip Boy’s world and peel back the layers of how it became what it is.
Turnip Boy Robs a Bank is available to wishlist now on Steam.