Shortbreak Studios just released a new update for Sugar High on the iOS devices. Also if you missed it, check our review of the game right here, “SPOILERS”…it’s pretty good. After the break check out all the new features and also a trailer of the game.
Here’s what’s new in update:
– New Cake: a ninth cake to reach and explore! Jump further, smash records, eat more!
– Distance markers: see your friends’ scores and leave them behind!
– Retina display support: see the sweetest graphics possible on your Retina-compatible devices
– iCloud: sync your progress between iPhone, iPad and iPod and take Biscuit anywhere you go
– Delicious gameplay tweaks: improved controls, even smoother performance and minor fixes which are like icing on the cake of awesome!