Ghostlight have today revealed that they will be bringing console JRPG Agarest: Generations of War to PC.
Ghostlight have already added the game to the Steam Greenlight service where it has been made available for voting here and they hope that this will be the first of several Japanese console games to be ported to the PC.
Ghostlight have also said that the port itself will be based on the North American Xbox 360 version and will feature Aksys’ excellent translation. In addition to that they are hoping to include:
- Support for both gamepad and mouse and keyboard.
- Steam Achievements
About Agarest: Generations of War
At the dawn of time, the world of Agarest was plunged into a terrible war between the forces of good and evil. Entire races fought and died for their divine masters, ending in the total destruction of Agarest. The victorious Gods of light unified their defeated foes, creating a new world and sealing their broken bodies into an eternity of darkness.
With the ancient wars fading into distant memory, all have forgotten the evil slumbering beneath their feet, but the darkness remembers. It watches. It waits. The seal that held the evil for aeons is fading and war is again raging among the Kingdoms of Men.
• Choose the path of darkness or light through a truly epic story spanning 5 generations and featuring 60+ hours of gameplay
• Battle hundreds of different creatures using an array of character abilities, in compelling and strategic turn-based combat
• Unite with your chosen heroine using the “soul breed” system and together shape the fate of the next generation of heroes
• Collect hundreds of items and weapons, and harness the power of alchemy to vastly improve equipment
• Build the ultimate army of warriors and master Extra Skills, Special Arts and Over Kills to defeat colossal enemies!