505 Games and Majesco Entertainment Company have signed an agreement for the manufacturing and distribution of Zumba Fitness Core, an energized dance-fitness party featuring choreography specifically designed to deliver tight and toned abs as well as an effective total-body workout. Zumba Fitness Core is expected to launch this November on Nintendo Wii and Kinect for Xbox 360 in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Australia.
Take the work out of your ab workout with an electrifying soundtrack that will keep your body moving! 505 Games today also revealed 23 licensed songs of the 40 tracks featured in Zumba Fitness Core, the first and only game designed to sculpt your abs within an exhilarating total body workout. The set list for this energized dance-fitness party includes a range of current chart-topping hits, era classics, exclusive re-records and genre-blending fusion tracks that together with 17 new Zumba original songs, deliver the most diverse range of dance styles of any Zumba® Fitness game to date—33 in all!
The Zumba Fitness Core soundtrack is loaded with licensed tracks, hot artists and contagious Zumba originals across a wide array of genres and artists including:
· Enrique Iglesias “Bailamos”
· Don Omar “Zumba”
· Sean Paul “Roll Wid Di Don” (unreleased in the United States)
· Kat DeLuna “Drop it Low”
· Nayer featuring Pitbull “Suavemente (Kiss Me)”
· Bob Marley “Jammin'”
· The Donnas “Dancing with Myself” (exclusive studio recording of the original Billy Idol song with Samba infusion)
· Robert Randolph and the Family Band “Ain’t Nothing Wrong with That”
· Grace Potter and the Nocturnals “Paris (Ooh La La)”
· Anane featuring Mr. Vegas “Shake It”
· Tiesto “Nyana”
· Karmin “Broken Hearted”
· Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy “Jhoom”
· Jupiter “Boogie Shoes” (re-record of original 60s song)
· K-liber4 life “Balans”
· Naked Rhythm “Mirage”
· Daler Mehndi “Ho Jayegi Balle Balle”
· Charlotte Swing Orchestra “Jump, Jive and Wail” (re-record of Brian Setzer original)
· Spice and Company “Lift Ya Leg Up”
· Carlinhos Brown “Magalenha”
· Orchestre Baka de Gbine “Gati Bongo”
· Ryan Franks “Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies”
· Mara “Crazy Love”
The newest addition to the hit Zumba Fitness video game franchise that has sold more than seven million copies worldwide, Zumba Fitness Core features 40 new songs and routines, 33 international dance styles from around the world and hot new choreography that’s designed to sculpt stronger abs through an exhilarating full body workout. Lose yourself in the music as celebrity Zumba instructors guide you through routines set to contagious new Zumba Fitness originals and a broader mix of smash hits from popular artists. Choose from 45 different pre-set classes (30 in the Wii™ version), or customize your workout to suit your preference. Skip the crunches and dance your way to tight, toned abs with this innovative new interactive fitness experience!
Zumba Fitness Core is expected to launch November 2012 for Nintendo Wii™ and Kinect for Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft.