Kasedo Games and SomaSim are excited to announce that the hugely anticipated building management simulator, Project Highrise, will be released on 8th September 2016 for PC & Mac on Steam.
But hold on to your hard-hats, because to mark this exciting announcement, fans can now pre-order Project Highrise from Steam and save 10% on the release price.
For a limited time only, pre-order Project Highrise to get access to the game on day of release as well as seven exclusive in-game decorative items to spruce up your burgeoning skyscrapers.
Exclusive pre-order rewards
- Aurora, a statue inspired by the dawn of modernism.
- A bold standing light to adorn and illuminate.
- Catalonia chair. A stylish standby of skyscraper lobbies.
- A cubist fountain with water gently cascading over carved granite.
- An elegant teak table, a curvaceous, contemporary design.
- Brünn chair. A sleek statement of modern interior design.
- Carrara marble walls – the height of sophistication.
Project Highrise will be available on release for [£14.99, $19.99, €19.99]. For a limited time only, pre-order to get access to the game on day of release, plus the exclusive pre-order items for just [£13.49, $17.99, €17.99].