Project Highrise building up to 8th September release
Kasedo Games and SomaSim are excited to announce that the hugely anticipated building management simulator, Project Highrise, will be released on 8th September 2016 for PC & Mac on Steam.
But hold on to your hard-hats, because to mark this exciting announcement, fans can now pre-order Project Highrise from Steam and save 10% on the release price.
For a limited time only, pre-order Project Highrise to get access to the game on day of release as well as seven exclusive in-game decorative items to spruce up your burgeoning skyscrapers.
Exclusive pre-order rewards
- Aurora, a statue inspired by the dawn of modernism.
- A bold standing light to adorn and illuminate.
- Catalonia chair. A stylish standby of skyscraper lobbies.
- A cubist fountain with water gently cascading over carved granite.
- An elegant teak table, a curvaceous, contemporary design.
- Brünn chair. A sleek statement of modern interior design.
- Carrara marble walls – the height of sophistication.
Project Highrise will be available on release for [£14.99, $19.99, €19.99]. For a limited time only, pre-order to get access to the game on day of release, plus the exclusive pre-order items for just [£13.49, $17.99, €17.99].